Kay Boutique llc welcomes resumes on an ongoing basis. At any given time we may have openings or new opportunities that may fit your skill set!
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Kay Boutique llc, please send your inquiry and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Current Listing: Assistant Manager - Self Storage, Commercial and eCommerce Facility
We are seeking to fill a full time permanent Assistant Manager position. Qualified candidates would be energetic, outgoing, an organized self-starter, who is articulate with excellent communication, sales, marketing, customer service and people skills.
This position is customer service oriented both in person and over the phone, interacting with prospective and existing customers. The Assistant Manager will take charge of the day to day operations and run the facility with exceptional organizational skills and a professional can do attitude. Paying close attention to detail, developing and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships and focus on the importance of a satisfied customer.
This position would entail:
- Accountable for day-to day operations, ensuring all aspects of the businesses are running smoothly
- Responsible for sales, marketing, occupancy, and delinquency management of the facility
- Provide outstanding customer service, assessing and resolving customer questions and professionally handling phone, email, social media and walk-in inquiries
- Show, rent and clean self-storage units as well as actively sell and maintain supplies of merchandise
- General management of the office including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, maintaining accuracy of the cash drawers, daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required. Keeping the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills as approved by management
- Visually inspect the facility daily, observe and respond promptly to any situation. Maintain a clean, organized work space and production workflow.
- Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management
- Controls delinquencies on a consistent scheduled basis. Prepare units for auction
- Cleans space(s) as vacated and grounds as needed. Clean office and restrooms daily
- Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks
- Effectively communicates with management and fellow associates
- Assist and support overseeing all aspects of businesses including eCommerce websites, children's boutique and self-storage/Uhaul business
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Prior self-storage experience preferred but not required
- Customer service, retail sales, marketing experience is preferred
- General office and telephone skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Have the enthusiasm and work ethics to do well in an upbeat, customer focused environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook and Excel is helpful. Working knowledge of Computers, Printers, Social Media, Marketing, Experience with eCommerce platforms is preferred but not required
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, excellent customer focus, ability to analyze and resolve problems, attention to detail/accuracy, work well as part of a team
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and maintain a positive, professional and helpful attitude
Work environment is upbeat, friendly and active. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
This is a full time permanent position. Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. Weekends and all major Holidays are off.
We offer Competitive Wages, Recognition of Hard Work and Exemplary Performance as well as an Excellent Benefits Package with Options and Perks available. Medical Insurance, Dental, Retirement, Bonuses, Profit Sharing Options, Cell Phone Discounts, and Employee Discounts to name a few.
For more information about our company, please visit our web sites:
Please send resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you, we look forward to meeting with you.